রবিবার, ১১ অক্টোবর, ২০০৯

Sheetal and Rita

Here is my story… we were having a common receptionist for ten offices. I mean we have a common phone lines for all the offices. There were two receptionists. One was Rita and other was Sheetal. Sheetal was not married but at the same time she was not attractive. Sheetal had a crush on me but was always afraid to talk to me. While Rita was a bit frank and she use to talk to me a lot.

One day Rita asked me whether I was interested in Sheetal. I told her I was busy and will talk to her later. After one hour Rita called me again and asked me the same question. I told no I am not interested in Sheetal and hang the phone. For almost five to six days there was no communication. The one day Rita called me and told she want to visit some temple and if I could accompany her. I told her ok and we went to that temple.

We did pray for a while and sat on the bench in the corner for a while and Rita started the same conversation of doing friendship with Sheetal on that I refused her again and I told her not to talk further in this case and then I came to know that she also had a crush on me. She proposed me for my friendship and for that I told her I will be her friend but she wants more than a friend.

So one day she called me on Sunday and told me to come and meet her at some restaurant. We meet there. She was wearing burgundy color sari with matching blouse and she was looking very sexy. We had some snacks and then she enquires about my plan for today and I told her I will be going to club and spent my Sunday over there. She told me that she also want to join me I don’t mind. I happily agreed and we proceed to the club. Unfortunately so maintenance work was going on so they were closed. But I was regular customer so they let me in.

Billiards room was ok and no renovation was going on there. I proceed to the billiard room and there we were alone I wanted to kiss her but was afraid to take first step. She did not know how to play billiards. She wanted to learn billiards so I told her I will teach you. I caught hold of her from behind and my dick was touching her ass cheeks and we bend and took the shot and there I could smell the lady fragrance. I was in heaven I could not concentrate on my game and again we took another shot and deliberately gave her a light kiss on her neck. She turned towards me and hugged me. I was in heaven with the touch of her boobs to my chest.

Then I went out of billiards room and gave one of the waiters 50 Rs. And told him no one will disturb them and no one should knock the door for 2 hours. I locked the door and came near Rita and caught hold her and started kissing her like anything I almost ate all her lipstick and she was moaning slowly and sexily. We kissed there for almost 10 minutes and then I took of her sari and there she was standing in her bra and petticoat. She was looking beautiful and sexy. I caught hold of her boobs and started squeezing her like an animal with both my hands. I opened her blouse and bra. I started sucking her boobs like anything.

Mean time she was playing with dick which 7 inch long and standing in right angle. She removed my pants and underwear and stated sucking the cock and I was squeezing her boobs. Her boobs turned red and she was crying in pain as well in pleasure as her boobs were turning red. Initially she was not sucking my cock deeply in her mouth I caught hold her hairs and pushed her and the she started it vigorously. I was in heaven soon I was going to cum I didn’t told her and I came in her mouth. She has never tasted a cum before she did it for the first time and she loved it. Now it was my turn I made her sit on the floor and took off her petticoat and panty started playing with her pussy. Her pussy was tight.

As her husband was not much interested in sex. She told me they use to have sex once in a month. I started inserting my one finger and slowly other finger. She was in real pleasure and was moaning “Ohh yeah ahhh” please do it more I love you I am yours forever please do more I increased my pace and in no time she got her first orgasm. She was happy by my act and she was kissing me and hugging me like a horny whore. The again she caught my cock in her hand and started doing up and down for almost 10 minutes and my cock got its length and the she started sucking it. Then put my cock near her pussy and started to tease her with only touching my tip to her tip.

She was now begging me to put it in her hole. Then I wasted no time and started to push my cock inside her pussy slowly and then in one hard push inserted my whole cock in her pussy and she cried in pain and told me to take it out as it was paining very much. I didn’t listen to her and started pumping slowly and she was crying in pain and within 40 to 50 seconds she started enjoying it and was also moving in rhythm. After 10 minutes I was going to come I asked her I am going to come and she told me not to stop and go on in her pussy as she was in safe period. I was happy to hear this and I started to cum in her pussy it was a huge amount of load I was Cumming. I had never experienced such cum in my life.

We laid there for almost 10 to 15 minutes and then we dressed and came out had a cold drinks and left the club. From this day she became my unofficial wife and we did it for so many time.


******************** End of story***********************

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন